Postfix and Unitywave: Need POP-before-SMTP

Patrick Fleming plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 4 Sep 2001 09:36:31 -0700 (MST)

It prevents people from arbitrarily using a machine as a SMTP server who
don't belong on it though... Yahoo uses it, and before I began running my
own SMTP server, I had to deal with the login before sending scenario.

Patrick