Postfix and Unitywave: Need POP-before-SMTP

Jason plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:18:16 +0000

Theres a beautiful irony in that.

Most of the people who are running the SMTP servers have some other
method (constant connection, for example) of avoiding the problems
they themselves are so skilled at creating, so they havent even
bothered adressing the issue. Just another example of how screwed up
the internet gets when the openness is lost.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|