Postfix and Unitywave: Need POP-before-SMTP

Jason plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 11:46:39 +0000

Well, yeah, but what about the "S" in SMTP?

:-)

(hint: it doesnt stand for secure!!)

The net, and BBSes before it, used to be a place that, while filled
with its own darkness, wasnt so plogged with daily crap.

I say we just kick the damn moneychangers out of the temple entirely,
and run it like a temple again :-)

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|