AZ Students : A linux solution?

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 16:54:54 -0700

k12ltsp.org looks like a great project even for my home.  My oldest has hit
Jr. High school now and conflicts to get computer access are increasing.
This will only get worse as the siblings get older.  I was not looking
forward to shelling out $$ for lots of extra computers but using this I could
minimize the cost of hardware and software and everyone, conceivably, could
have their own computer.

Anyway, I now have the ISOs for this project burned.  I will be happy to
bring them to the meeting on the 13th for anyone to copy.  I must get these
CDs back though.  I don't have enough room to keep the ISOs on my computer.
Who would have thought a 12GB drive would be too small some day.

Alan