Match distro and desktop?

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 23:26:44 -0700

I have the CDs burned and installed with them on my test system at work.
Smooth.

I did not download the SRPMS.  Do you want them?

I'll see about making copies of the distro CDs for you.  I don't own a burner
and have to borrow one when I want to toast one.  Shouldn't be a problem
though.  I can probably do it tomorrow.

Alan