Job

Troy plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 22:42:11 -0700 (PDT)

you are defiantly not alone.. Im 3 months near my end-of-severance joys.
Ive been firing out resumes to every thing I can find whether I am
qualified or not (IT only of course..no burger king here :(  ) and have
managed to get 1 inerview in 2 months.. uGh..

Ive found recruiters to be dman near worthless even when you are a
'special recommended kinda guy'

*shrug*

Im also looking at a huge paycut.. so far I cant seem to find a job that
nwats a unix admin for over 40k it seems...

As a matter of fact, I saw a job posting for a company not to long ago
that required a CCIE, Sun sol. certs, MCSE or equivilant and 5 years unix
experience for 45k/year..

what the hell kind of superman is going to take 45k?!

:(

Troy