How do I burn my Mandrake .ISO files using Nero 5.5?

Jeff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 13:04:53 -0700

Well, when I burned my slackware ISO using Nero ( don't know the version, but it's brand new.  Came with my burner ), all I did, was close the wizard when I first open Nero, Then go up to File, Burn Image, and select the ISO. In order for it to show the ISO, you have to have the little dropdown at the bottom to the "*.*" option.

After you choose the ISO and click open, it has a few options to select from, the defaults were what I used.

That was it.  There was absolutely no problems with the CD.

Do they make Nero for Linux?  Cause this is all using Windows 2k.