How do I burn my Mandrake .ISO files using Nero 5.5?

Mark Berkwitt plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:50:00 -0700

Using Nero 5.5 (the latest build) I still don't know how to create bootable
linux dists.
I'm still in my w2k boot, I've downloaded both Disks 1 & 2 but unless I burn
them MANDRAKE81_CD1_INSTI586.ISO doesn't pass the install onto the second
file Mandrake81-cd2-ext.i586.iso in the same hdd folder.  Some people have
sent me some instructions on how to use Nero, but it must be an earlier
version cause I don't see the same fields to enter.  There isn't even a
newsgroup for Nero or ISO files. I thought I read a post saying cd1 would
pass the install onto cd2.
Out of desparation I'm going to change the name of cd1 to the same case
format as cd1.