How do I burn my Mandrake .ISO files using Nero 5.5?

Josh plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:09:41 -0800 (PST)

CD1 does NOT pass on to cd2. Cd1 is in install cdrom, cd2 is a disc full
of extensions and differant programs. Just burn them both in nero like you
would any other iso (select burn image from the file menu) and you'll be
fine.

   - Josh Reynolds