More Kernel 2.4 Q's

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 26 May 2001 10:13:56 -0700

boy - I am disappointed that I'm getting no traction on this. Most of the
questions aren't specific to Redhat or the new 2.4 kernel. Aren't there
people who are involved with compiling their own kernels on this list?  Are
my questions to confused to make it easy enough to answer even some of them?

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445