DNS service follow-up

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 24 May 2001 13:06:22 -0700

I took your advise, after research of other options, and signed up for
EasyDNS this morning.  I went with the $55 per year package.  Everything is
already moved and setup by this afternoon.  Very nice!  Lots of email
confirmations every step of the way.  I had one question during the
process, sent an email and had a response email within 1/2 hour!  I just
about fell out of my chair!

Anyway, thanks all for the input.

Now, back to hunting wild pointers...

Alan