Newreader recommendation?

Kurt Granroth plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 21 May 2001 23:50:36 -0700

Pete Buechler wrote:
> > Hmm.. well, this may be overkill, but you might want to look at a
> > service like EasyDNS.  I have been very happy with their service for
> > all of my DNS needs..
>
> Is that who serves as the authoritative server for granroth.org?

Yes (plus a few others).  I originally had DomainDirect handle my DNS
stuff.. but they were just a big PITA so I asked around looking for
somebody better.  The webmaster at Trolltech is a friend of mine and
he said that he manages some 50-odd domains (including a number of KDE
ones, btw) using EasyDNS and was very happy.  I switched and have
never regretted it.
            KDE -- Conquer Your Desktop