Which BSD?

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:37:28 -0700

----
The cheapest I've seen is $1299 on the new (not refurb) but that is sans
analog block character output device. Refurb with device at $1199 seemed
like the deal of the day.

hey - patch of the week is where the fun is at. We know der.Hans ain't going
there until they implement apt-get (snowballs chance in Phoenix).

Seriously though, I'm kind of interested to see what their licensing
restrictions are for the X-Windows as it would make a very interesting
X-Windows terminal server.

Craig