Which BSD?

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 16 May 2001 00:51:50 -0700 (MST)

Am 15. May, 2001 schwäzte Craig White so:

> While I expect that all the FSF guffaws here, I'm wondering if anyone else
> on this base is playing with OSX or do I have to join another support
> group.

I'm not sure where I stand on this one. I guess if it's the *NIX part of it
we should be OK with it just as we are for Solaris, HP/UX, AIX, etc.

Try asking questions and see what the reaction from the group is :).

They're releasing the source for the changes they've made to *BSD, right?

PBG/LUG just doesn't work right or I'd be in favor of adding more than Linux
to the name :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.Aligo.com
#  Stell dir vor, es ist Krieg und keiner geht hin...