Which BSD?

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 15 May 2001 21:00:37 -0700

Interesting.  The ASU Computerstore has those cubes and 17" monitor brand new
(At least they weren't displayed as refurbs) for that price.  If I recall
correctly they were having a deal on the cube and the LCD display for $1700.
I'm debating on picking up a system when OSX comes out shipped on systems.
Hopefully all the updates to OSX will be out, none of this patch of the week
stuff to deal with.