Which BSD?

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 15 May 2001 20:29:16 -0700

---
All this talk about BSD...

I actually ordered a refurbished Apple Cube 450 w/ Apple 17" matching
monitor for $1199 the other day and I expect to clean it off and put Apple's
OSX on it and see what I can do with their flavor of FreeBSD.

While I expect that all the FSF guffaws here, I'm wondering if anyone else
on this base is playing with OSX or do I have to join another support group.

Craig