Three NIC problem

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 20:50:01 -0700

-----
Perhaps I'm not understanding what's going on but on the surface, it appears
that you are using a Cisco router to route two distinct subnets but trying
to put a firewall between the two subnets and the router - that doesn't make
sense to me.

I would like to see this topic remain public and not private so I can
benefit from learning about 3 NIC setup since I am going to be trying to do
a similar thing.

Craig