Advice

wisdomn 04 wisdom04@home.com
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:45:23 -0700

 I may not be a "Black Belt" in TCP/IP, SMTP, and subnetting though I do have
a really strong understanding of them. OSI model probably 1st degree black
belt. I can make cables, might have to check my notes depending on wether it
was a 568A or 568B that was required. Now, Unix filesystems I am just
beginning with but, the fact of the matter is that cert. degree or whatever
seems employers want two-threee years exp.
 How does one get this? I have two years doing all kinds of things for
friends, family and the "my brother knows this stuff" kind of jobs but
nothing proffessional and I can't get in the door. The unending paradox,
No job no experience, No experience no job!!