Please HELP install question

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Sun, 18 Mar 2001 19:39:28 -0700

Boot from the Windows 2000 CD and 'repair' the installation - should be
simple since you mad a repair disk.

Craig

- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445