Need ISP!!!

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:32:51 -0700

----
Y'all are talking 'bout providers with IP addresses go like 24.x.x.x and
when you put create firewall scripts for linux, you have to be judicious
about the type of activity you log because there is so dang much of it. I
remember when I first put an slightly altered firewall/masq script of
TrinityOS on an @home link...the lan internet access slowed to a crawl by
Thursay and by Friday was virtually unusuable - /var/log/messages grew to
over 600 megabytes. Sprint Broadband seems to squash most of the
non-routables but they aren't perfect either.

Craig