Need ISP!!! - cox services

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:50:54 -0800

I run all of these services(except maybe ssh - but that's because I seem to
be having "issues" :) ). You can also get dialup access too for cox, but
last time I checked on it it's a little pricey - I think they charge you
per-minute or something...

Isn't Opnix going to provide some kind of ISP service? Or are they providing
services FOR isp's?