Next Stamisch meeting

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:52:50 -0700 (MST)

Am 20. Mar, 2001 schwäzte Eric Richardson so:

> "der.hans" wrote:
> >
> > Am 09. Mar, 2001 schwäzte Max Tekchand so:
> >
> > > Could someone please post the web-site for the next meeting.
> >
> > Next meeting is Tue the 20th, starting 7ish.
> >
> > http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/unix/Linux_Stammtisch.html
> >
> Still on?

That it is. I might even have a sparc 10 to install on tonight. Anyone got
a scsi drive shoebox for me to borrow for the evening? Better yet, anyone
got some sparc hd cradles?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  A Polish friend of mine got an offer for a free account from AOL. The