Fwd: UCITA has landed in AZ.

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 08:08:24 -0700

\_ A printed letter is probably more effective but an email is better than
\_ nothing.
\_ Better yet send both.

Heh.  I sent a feel-them-out-gram to the district 29 folks, and one of
them (Sen Petersen) has auto responded with "printed for the senators
consideration", which doesn't answer jack about what I asked about the
senator's stance.  However, it looks like I'm going to have to write a
special "I won't vote for you ever again if you continue" letter to
M. Anderson.

I've also had friendly thoughts of a) calling and b) showing up in
person to prove I care.  Of couse, they'll probably cart me off to
the kook house if I do.  Raving lunatics are never respected.  :-)

I'm looking at the several different petittion drives going around and
am considering joining one or more of them.  See also
http://www.4cite.org/ and http://www.badsoftware.com/ .

\_
\_ Who sponsored UCITA in the AZ House?
\_ [...]
\_
\_ State Representative Mark Anderson
\_ Republican -- District 29 - western Mesa
\_ manderso@azleg.state.az.us
\_ [...]
\_
\_ Or contact your own State Senator or Representative at:
\_
\_ http://www.azleg.state.az.us/members/45leg/senate.htm
\_
\_ http://www.azleg.state.az.us/members/45leg/house.htm