Fwd: UCITA has landed in AZ.

Armand buckyG@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 01 Mar 2001 17:48:46 -0700

A printed letter is probably more effective but an email is better than
nothing.
Better yet send both.

Who sponsored UCITA in the AZ House?

State Senator Chris Cummiskey
Assistant Senate Floor Leader
State Senator, District 25 - Central Phoenix (Current)
ccummisk@azleg.state.az.us

State Senator Ramón Valadez
Legislative District 10 - Tucson
rvaladez@azleg.state.az.us

State Representative Jim Carruthers
Republican -- District 5 - Yuma, Parker, Quartzsite, Wellton, San Luis
jcarruth@azleg.state.az.us

State Representative Debra Brimhall
Republican -- District 4 - Winslow, Holbrook, Snowflake, St. Johns,
Taylor,
Springerville, Eagar, Showlow, Payson, Miami, Globe, Superior, Hayden,
Pima,
Florence, Casa Grande
dbrimhal@azleg.state.az.us

State Representative Mark Anderson
Republican -- District 29 - western Mesa
manderso@azleg.state.az.us

State Representative Dean Cooley
Republican -- District 21 - Mesa
dcooley@azleg.state.az.us

State Representative Jeff Hatch-Miller
Republican -- District 26 - Phoenix
jhatch@azleg.state.az.us

State Representative Wes Marsh
Republican -- District 28 - Phoenix
wmarsh@azleg.state.az.us

Or contact your own State Senator or Representative at:

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/members/45leg/senate.htm

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/members/45leg/house.htm

http://www.azleg.state.az.us/maps/state.htm

Thank you very much!