Fwd: UCITA has landed in AZ.

Robert N. Eaton moth28@infinet-is.com
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 09:04:15 -0700

Write a snail mail letter.  State legislators do pay attention to what
their constituents want.  My wife, Estelle, used to be Mrs. David Kret,
a former state representative and state senator. She understands state
legislative process better than most.

Tell them, without rancor, this is who I am, this is what I do, this is
how UCITA will affect me, and this is how it will affect people whom I
do business with.Etc.  You'ld be surprised how well that works. If the
legislator doesn't have a personal axe to grind (and, yes, some, but not
all or even most, of them do) he/she will be grateful for the input.

Bob Eaton