Phoenix Area Linux Training

E plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 16:44:43 -0800

I took a Linux course at Gateway Community College.  It was terrible.  They
have an IT department; they threw one of their guys into the job of teaching
the course.  He was a real nice guy, but not a teacher by nature.  So I am
sorry, but I would not recommend that.  I know a guy at work who did RHCE
boot camp.  He took 3 or 4 courses--did I mention the courses were 3 grand a
piece?  You get the idea...