Phoenix Area Linux Training

Alan Dayley plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:03:58 -0700

RedHat recently started offering a 5-day kernel internals course.  Not if
Phoenix, though.

Most of the Linux training offered anywhere focuses on user, admin and config
type stuff, which is good and I could use a good admin type course too.  But
the driver/kernel stuff is mostly where my (and my employer's) interests lie.
 They would probably not foot the bill for an admin class for me but a driver
and kernel class would probably fly.

The trick is to find something local.  The travel cost makes it much harder
to sell to the budget.

Deepak, what about MonteVista here in the valley?  Do you guys do training
here?  If so, is it generally applicable or specific to HardHat Linux?

Alan