Phoenix Area Linux Training

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 14:54:06 -0700 (MST)

Am 22. Jun, 2001 schwäzte Alan Dayley so:

> I have also been looking for a local Linux training source.  All aspects
> of programming: kernel, drivers, apps.  I have not found much.  Why don't
> some of you elite geeks put something together?  My employer will pay, you
> teach.

Is there even anybody who does a decent job of training with these subjects?

I believe a few companies have offered courses with these types of subjects.
I never heard good things about them, though :(.

cioa,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans