Internet Service

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:48:39 -0700

------
sarcasm never really seems to work very well via email.

Didn't mean to flame you - and I don't believe that I did. I appreciate that
it's impossible for any company to support linux - redhat ships with
different mechanisms pump/dhcpd and various ppp mechanisms to create the
dialup connection. 1 distro - probably 6 or 8 different methods you could
use for a dialup account. I don't even blame the companies for not even
trying to support them.

Craig