Internet Service

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:06:07 -0700

Just to clarify as I seemed to be have been flamed for some recent
comments.  I know that most of you don't really know me but my sense of
humor is a little off.  I am most up front about most everything that is
said about me or my company.  My humor is take it first instead of hiding
behind a curtain.

Yes, yes, yes.  My company has the same problems.  But hearing everyone
complain just makes me dig deeper into my heart and find the ways to
improve my company, the customer service and support.  They are all meant
as a pun against me.  That's just the way that I am.  I would rather attack
myself first for lack of service.  If you can't laugh at yourself and make
fun of people having to hold and such, then what's the point?  Why am I
doing business as an ISP if I cannot look at comments about other ISP's and
make the appropriate changes in my own company?

Many of you don't know the most recent issue my company has had.  My whole
service went down due to a personnel issue.  It's been resolved.  But
during that time, no one could reach me because I was either at the NOC or
at my new sys admin's house working through the issues.  That's why it's
funny to me.  I just thought that others may have noticed and thought the
same about me as well, like what was said about Earthlink.

Hmmm, I guess that I will keep my sense of humor out of the spot light for
the time being.  No company is without problems.  That was the
point.  Including mine.

Kimi