Problems with Earthlinks PPP access

Kimberly Secor plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:09:52 -0700

Sheesh, Ms. Adams, you know Extreme Internet runs on UNIX. Maybe we are the
minority, I know. Earthlink's ex-tech manager works for me now. He says
there is zero support for Linux, I'm sorry to say.

Kimberly Secor
Account Manager
480-368-4638 ext23
www.extremezone.com
Extreme Internet is Ranked 2nd on The Business Journal's THE LIST for 2001