Problems with Earthlinks PPP access

Kimi Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 07:44:33 -0700

Craig,

I am sure that you meant well about being subtle.  The point that I was
trying to make in my email is that I have fallen to the same problem, just
like other ISP's that are small.  The pun was on me, which you took
incorrectly.  In the past, several people from PLUG have had to show me the
kind of tech support that is required for Linux OS to be using a dial up
connection.

It's possible that the mindset of most ISP's is only Microsoft based.  In
fact, I know it to be true for about 70% of them.

All kidding aside, this email was my own way of slamming myself for not
taking that same issue to heart earlier in my company.  I have people
complaining to my company but mostly for reasons outside of customer
support or service. I took over a company that was doing poorly to begin with.

Sorry for the intrusive comment.  I will think before posting in the future.

Kimi