Trip to the States

Armin Hartinger plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 04:59:38 -0700

Hello Richard,

Hrm... weird coincidence... The mother-company of the one I work for has a
UK-subsidiary in Sheffield and they're currently flying in Brits for
training (they call it IDLC or so)... coincidence or just a very small world?

-Armin

--
Best regards,
 Armin                            mailto:armin@pctechware.com