Trip to the States

Richard Ibbotson plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 12:24:18 +0100

Dear All

None of you know me.  Thought I'd introduce myself.  I run the
Sheffield Linux User's Group over in Sheffield in the UK.  It's not a
small city so you can see why we need a LUG.

In a few weeks a friend of mine is coming out to Tempe to work there
until November at which time he will return to Sheffield - probably
with the U.S authorities pursuing him through the airport ? :))

He's a friendly fella.  Very clever....  names Craig Andrews.   He
wrote out Phorum bulletin board at.....

http://www.sheflug.org.uk

We do hope that you will look after him for us and that he can
understand his new found friends.  I found that RMS really couldn't
understand the Sheffield accent which is a little bit unusual for
most Americans to listen to.  I've been through Arizona on Amtrak.
Nice place.

Our own LUG will have it's own stand at the Linux Expo in Birmingham
in September.....

http://www.linuxexpobirmingham.com

Thanks

--