Trip to the States

Richard Ibbotson plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 17:09:18 +0100

Armin

> Hrm... weird coincidence... The mother-company of the one I work
> for has a UK-subsidiary in Sheffield and they're currently flying
> in Brits for training (they call it IDLC or so)... coincidence or
> just a very small world?

Mmmm...  dunno :))  Well, just seem to have waves of recruitment
companies wandering around us at one time or another.

I've always wanted to come out to the States but it looks as though
the recruitment agencies think that I should remain over here and run
things.

Missing all that sun :)  And, the climbing around Phoenix looks great
!

At least Craig is one of the more competent and friendlier people
I've come across.  He's done a lot for Sheflug and the UK Linux
community.  Great fella.

Thanks

--
Richard