konqueror scrolling

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 12:13:45 -0700 (MST)

Am 08. Jun, 2001 schwäzte Kurt Granroth so:

> It's been there for quite some time.. but will always be an
> unadvertised feature.  I added it well over a year ago when I found
> myself constantly hitting 'j' when I wanted to scroll down (I use

Most danke! I'll buy you a beer if you ever show up to the Linux Stammtisch!
:)

I've tried it before and it didn't work. I did notice last night on my home
box that it didn't work at first, but it did after a page reload.

It's awesome, though. Been wanting that for years.

> 'less' and 'vi' for all of my text docs).  I was going to add '/' to
> start a search, but didn't for some good reason at the time (don't
> remember).

That would also be awesome to have. I did check for it ;-).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  A t-shirt a day keeps the noose (tie) away. - der.hans