Dual boot question...

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:53:32 -0700

Maybe it's my backwards personality but I would always expect to install
NT/Win2K first, then linux and lilo should recognize and offer the choice of
either at bootup. However Tara's method makes a lot of sense if you  have to
re-install Windows ;-)

I would generally discourage dual-boot systems - my preference is to use a
'KVM' switch and have two boxes, one monitor, one keyboard, and one mouse.
This still doesn't solve the issue of needing to have a separate set of
speakers for each box unless you've decided that sound is pointless on
Windows ;-)

Craig