Dual boot question...

Todd Hought plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 01:51:38 -0700

Not True! :-)
a while back at fry's I saw a KVM box that would switch everything, mouse,
video, kb, AND mic and speaker wires. was even 8 port, too, kinda pricey tho,
like 5 bills, IIRC.
I would generally install windows first, then let linux do its thing
afterwards, but the method listed below is pretty clever, wish I woulda tried
that a year ago when I built a linux/windows box and had to reinstall
RedSplat because of it. (I've since abandoned the windows part. anyways, so
its a moot point. :-)