internet terrorism (A preview of whats to come if windows XP makes it to the home market)

George Toft plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 06:46:47 -0700

Hi TH,

Could you tell us the name of the Manager that told you that the Terms
of Service worked both ways and the date of that disclosure?  This is
valuable information.

Thank you.

George