internet terrorism (A preview of whats to come if windows XP makes it to the home market)

Technomage plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 17:34:48 -0700

unfortunately, that was my mistake.
I didn't get a chance to write down the name.
hoever the date was just this last week.

I've had a lot of other things on my plate recently
(the DSl circuit here took a dump on thursday afternoon,
didn't recover until sunday morning and then dropped
again this morning (it wasn't until 2 hours ago that things
started working again).

I've spent so much time arguing with the 'know nothings"
at qwest.net that i am now actively looking at @home as a
viable alternative for broadband (even though they also
have exclusive contracts with MS, etc).

as for the portscan issue, I haven't seen anything from
the qwest.net servers since that day (portsentry went
quiet on me).

Technomage Hawke

George Toft wrote:

> Hi TH,
>
> Could you tell us the name of the Manager that told you that the Terms
> of Service worked both ways and the date of that disclosure?  This is
> valuable information.
>
> Thank you.
>
> George

numbered!