konqueror in Mandrake 8

John plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:31:11 -0700

 I have been trying to install java with Konqueror in Mdk 8 and have used the
sun JRE 1.22 with limited success. I can open a java applet or the majority
of it. If the applets involve interaction such as deprressing a button etc.I
cannot get that to work. I used the instructions at Konqueror.org to try the
JSSE and do not have the path/directory $KDEDIRS/share/apps/kjava/ or
$KDEHOME/share/apps/kjava The closest I can find is
home/zippy/.kde/share/apps. I do not have a kjava directory either. Should I
create this DIR or am I looking in the wrong place altogether?

--
John W
LM 8.0