Employees wanted

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 07:39:14 -0700

I want to thank everyone that has sent responses to my recent submit to the
list.  Everyone had great qualifications and were reviewed in detail.  We
have filled the position of Systems Administrator as of Friday.  I want to
say that everyone in this group is wonderful to listen to and speak
with.  Although I may not have gotten back to several of you, please don't
be offended as there were over 50 applicants from various postings,
including this group.

The person hired did fill only one portion of the listing that was posted
so I will continue to search for someone that does Perl and CGI programming
on a Linux environment.  If you have sent information to me and have not
gotten a response, it's probably because my first grandchild was born on
Saturday and time has been spent with her.  I will return as many calls
early this week as I can get to.  I do appreciate your patience.

Thank you again.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave, L.L.C.