Redhat Worm?

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 05:58:00 +0000

Hawke wrote:

> All too true!
>
> well, I have until 28 February to deal with this problem (after which,
> things will definitely get a bit dicey).
>
> I get about $550 a month from disability, and I am currently seeking
> some avenue in order to improve my skils.
>
> I have a preference for central phoenix as far as location goes
> (24th street and west from there if possible). rents in mesa tend to be
> higher..... if I moved over there, it would be excessively difficult for
> me to be able to visit friends on the weekends that live in the far west
> valley. also, digital cable and DSL availability would definitely
> be of concern....

I havent gotten a place yet, am still in the process of looking. What
ive noticed pricewise is that from AJ, rents go up as you aproach
Tempe (Except the scenic area near the superstitions...).. on the
other hand, with the increase in rent, you get features like paved
sidewalks.. heheh...

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|