SSH Port Forwarding

Charlie Bullen sw1006@swtravel.com
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:28:39 -0700

Hello,

Does anyone know of a an ssh1 ,yes not ssh2, client that will run on
redhat7.0. I need to be able to forward port 80 in order to do work on a
server through netscape over a secure link.

This is the last step in freeing this function from dependence on Microsoft.
Currently we are using a program called Secure netterm on our Windows
clients to create the tunnel, but as we have to have multiple browesers open
as well as telnet clients, windows seems to crash to frequently.

Ive gotten all of the functions to work locally,  without the need of the
tunnel. Ive hadas many as 5 telnet sessions, and 6 browser sessions runnig
all day under redhat 7.0 locally but I want to be able to do the same
remotley.

Regards,

Charlie