Redhat Worm?

Hawke proudhawk19021@home.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 00:05:40 -0700

All too true!

well, I have until 28 February to deal with this problem (after which,
things will definitely get a bit dicey).

I get about $550 a month from disability, and I am currently seeking
some avenue in order to improve my skils.

I have a preference for central phoenix as far as location goes
(24th street and west from there if possible). rents in mesa tend to be
higher..... if I moved over there, it would be excessively difficult for
me to be able to visit friends on the weekends that live in the far west
valley. also, digital cable and DSL availability would definitely
be of concern....

please let me know soon.

I can also be reached at 602-337-0778 in the evenings