Laptop as a server?

Furmanek, Greg Greg.Furmanek@hit.cendant.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 10:22:21 -0500

I do not know about a laptop.  I know that some of the new
ones had some major heat problems.  I thing a desktop with
some extra fans would do a better I bet will be cheaper to
do it too.

You do not really need kvm switch.  Just have the box run
ssh and you will only need to hook up keyboard when you
load the OS or having some (MAJOR) problems with the box.
Most of the desktop can be setup to boot without mouse keyboard
or monitor.