Bind errors

Mike Starke mgcon@neta.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:47:00 -0700 (MST)

I am going to run with the Win2K theory right now,
only because everything else checks out OK and
it makes the most sense.

By the end of today, we will have had a chance to get
to any Win2K boxes and check their settings.

I'll keep everyone posted if they are interested.

Mike
mgcon@getnet.com
http://www.getnet.com/~mgcon
Phoenix, AZ