The Other Major Topic

Jim farli@wiredglobal.com
Mon, 8 Jan 2001 11:53:12 -0700

One of the benefits of having a PLUG Presentation Coordinator is that
EVERYONE would know who to mail suggestions for presentations too.  Also,
IF someone steps up and wants to hold SIG meetings, that SIG person could
either have his/her own presentation coordinator or use the PLUG PC.

--
Jim

Bliss comes from within, ignorance from without