NSI... moving a domain

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:25:02 -0700 (MST)

Am 28. Feb, 2001 schwäzte Kimi A. Adams so:

> I have a rather quaint question.  How low is low for TTL?  The reason that
> I ask is because some of this stuff I just do by command, meaning that I
> have notes taken that I follow.  I have refused some jobs because I didn't
> know how to do this same thing.  Mine are set at 43200. Is that high or

$ expr 43200 / 3600
12

12 Min. Pretty low. Unless you plan on changing your stuff around you
should go for something closer to a week, I think.

> low?  (yes, I know that I should read more, but if it isn't broken, don't
> fix it right?)

If it isn't broken, it doesn't have enough features :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)