NSI... moving a domain

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 09:30:02 -0700

I have a rather quaint question.  How low is low for TTL?  The reason that
I ask is because some of this stuff I just do by command, meaning that I
have notes taken that I follow.  I have refused some jobs because I didn't
know how to do this same thing.  Mine are set at 43200. Is that high or
low?  (yes, I know that I should read more, but if it isn't broken, don't
fix it right?)

Thanks.

Kimi